Evidence-based surgery is the judicious integration of best available research with clinical expertise and patient values to guide clinical decision-making. The following articles review some of the most critical issues related to the importance and value of the PARITY trial:
- Randomized Trials in Surgery: How Far Have We Come?
- Participating in Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trials: What’s the Relative Value?
- Orthopaedic Trial Networks
- The Tactics of Large Randomized Trials
- Lessons Learned from Benchmark Orthopaedic Trials
- Hierarchy of Evidence: Where Observational Studies Fit in and Why We Need Them
- What Are the Levels of Evidence on Which We Base Decisions for Surgical Management of Lower Extremity Bone Tumors?